Saturday, March 5, 2011

Getting Closer!

Hello, All!


I have not updated in a while so here it goes...March has gotten off to a quick start. I can't believe it is already here. Jeremy and I just had an anniversary and spent the weekend in Shreveport. We had such a good time! Everything else is going good. As for the adoption, it is going really good.We are getting really close. We have our last home visit/homestudy March 24th. We are getting things finalized at the house that needed to be fixed and then have our TB tests, physicals, CPR/First Aid by March 24th and then after last class we are done!!! We are just ready to be done with class. We are finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel! Breanna can't be more excited!


I am getting ready to begin on the room. I will be doing that in the upcoming weeks. That is about all the updates I have for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment