Saturday, May 14, 2011

Exciting News

Hello!


Just wanted to check in and say Hi! I know I haven't updated as much as I needed to. We have been super duper busy. Between work and school, it has been very hectic. But the good news is we are finally through with the foster care process.We are so excited to become foster parents! We should be open this month only a couple of weeks left and we can't wait! Breanna is super duper excited!


Finally after over 7 months of paperwork and classes and home studies. We are finally done with the process! Thank goodness!


I promise I will do better about updating as soon as I have an open date! Please continue to pray for us as we go through this journey.


Brooke

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on making it through the process. Your doing a wonderful thing and I know that your family will be blessed beyond what you can imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We are just waiting now, which is the worst part! I am not very patient! :)

    ReplyDelete